Drilling and construction information for well 8-0339-01, South Point Tank exploratory well, Island of Hawaii
Publisher: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, Publisher: Branch of Information Services [distributor] in Honolulu, Hawaii, Denver, CO
Written in English
- Borings -- Hawaii -- Hawaii Island.,
- Geology -- Hawaii -- Hawaii Island.,
- Groundwater -- Hawaii -- Hawaii Island.
|Statement||by Charles J. Ewart ; prepared in cooperation with the Deparment of Water Supply, Island of Hawaii.|
|Series||U.S. Geological Survey open-file report -- 98-642.|
|Contributions||Hawaii Island (Hawaii). Dept. of Water Supply., Geological Survey (U.S.)|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||iv, 12 p.|
|Number of Pages||12|
- Edinburgh Arts 73
- Historic Texas churches.
- The Hitchhikers Guide to Self-Management & Leadership Strategies for Success
- Between The origin of species and The fundamentals
- The 2000 Import and Export Market for Unmilled Oats in Denmark (World Trade Report)
- The facts about the Bay Cities Water Companys water supply for San Francisco.
- A kinematic and kinetic analysis of the talo-calcaneal joint during the support phase of running
- Developments in the science and technology of composite materials
- Applications of a fast parallel algorithm for the extraction and interpretation of optical flow
- case of the cordwainers in behalf of themselves, and other manufacturers of leather in this kingdom
- Tambornino family heritage.
- Project Planner
- The student pilots and private pilots licence.
- Letters from Grandpa Mike
- The king of Ys
- March of the suffragettes
- One way up Wall Street, the Fred Alger story
- Fatigue crack propagation in nickel-based superalloys.
- Fifty Ways to Leave Left Behind