A kinematic and kinetic analysis of the talo-calcaneal joint during the support phase of running
Written in English
- Talocalcaneal joint,
- Running -- Physiological aspects,
- Joints -- Range of motion,
- Human locomotion
|Statement||by Jack Robert Engsberg.|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||xvii, 277 leaves|
|Number of Pages||277|
- Fatigue crack propagation in nickel-based superalloys.
- Greek historical thought from Homer to the age of Heraclius
- The letter to the Romans
- Finite fields
- Governors Commission to Evaluate the Capital Needs of New Jersey.
- The New-England psalter: or Psalms of David
- Finding out ...
- The king of Ys
- Giving up farming
- The selfish giant
- The German panic
- A defence of a pamphlet lately published: entitled, Thoughts upon several interesting subjects
- Hereof, thereof, and everywhereof
- Manual of style for business letters, memos & reports
- Precious Moments Bible For Catholics All Your Precious Moments Favorites!
- An unjust judge
- Guide to occupational and other visual needs.
- International pharmaceutical and biotechnology law
- A Sovereign Remedy